- Share – copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format; or
- Adapt – remix, transform, and build upon the material;
for any commercial or non-commercial purpose, provided you follow the following terms:
- You give appropriate credit to the creator, S.M. Oliva, and provide a link to this website https://opensourcewriter.com;
- You provide a link to the Creative Commons license.
- You indicate if any were changes were made when creating a derivative work.
The content of this blog is provided to the public “as-is” and without any express or implied warranties. S.M. Oliva is not responsible for the republication the content of this blog on other web sites or media without our permission.
FTC Disclosure Policy
The Federal Trade Commission requires bloggers to disclose any “material connections” with the subjects they cover. In other words, the public has a right to know if the blogger has been paid to review a product. Rest assured, Open Source Writer is 100 percent honest and above-board. This blog is non-commercial and does not (and will not) generate revenue.
No Affiliation or Endorsement
Open Source Writer and its publisher, S.M. Oliva, have no affiliation with Solus Project or any of the other software projects discussed on this blog. Nothing written on this website should be construed as an endorsement by the Solus Project or any of its developers.
Open Source Writer is powered by Hugo, a fast and modern static website engine created by Steve Francia. This blog uses a (slightly modified) version of the Mainroad theme originally developed by Vimux, which is used here under the GNU General Public License v2.0.